lol
guess when you are in college, classes don't start until 14th/15th. So in a year, you will have ample time.And let your inner child enjoy his best time in Disney Land. :))...
I wish I had the day off . . .I also wish it wasn't deathly cold here. >.<
lucky haha i was at school today :/
a day off is always well spent at disneyland. did you have fun??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
lol
guess when you are in college, classes don't start until 14th/15th. So in a year, you will have ample time.
And let your inner child enjoy his best time in Disney Land. :))...
I wish I had the day off . . .
I also wish it wasn't deathly cold here. >.<
lucky haha i was at school today :/
a day off is always well spent at disneyland. did you have fun??
Post a Comment