Friday, January 29, 2010

THANK GOD FOR SECOND SEMESTER

Exams finish today. Unfortunately, today is also my most difficult day. Oh well, it's just one day.

After today, second semester officially begins. This marks the start of the period that universities will not care *too* much about. Classes get easier and homework loads lessen. My friends and I are planning numerous Disneyland trips and many many movies to watch.

Today my Senior class is wearing our Senior Jerseys. Sen10rs of 2010 have to show how we are far superior to everyone around us. Also, according to Facebook, tomorrow is National Lady Gaga day, so my friends and I are wearing our concert T-shirts under our jerseys.

We have a four day weekend, so we don't start again until Wednesday. The Seniors are planning a “classy” day for Wednesday. My friend wants us to all wear pink, in order to pay homage to Mean Girls (On Wednesdays, we wear pink! ~Karen). Unfortunately, I don't have anything pink. I know...I'm such a bad gay.

6 comments:

Jake said...

I absolutely dreaded my last semester of high school. Talk about the worst 4 months of my life. Once Senioritis kicked in I never really did pull myself out.

Pierre said...

the last line was killing me. so funny!

A Gay Mormon Boy said...

I'll be sure to honor Our Lady of Gaga somehow. Thanks for the heads up.

Your last line reminded me of a line from Mean Girls.

Damian: I want my pink shirt back!

On my blog, I talked about doing a shot for shot remake of the movie featuring gay boys. When you think about it, all you'd need to change are the names. Haha.

B said...

And today was my last day of first semester, but at the university... :)

Aek said...

Seriously? There's a National Lady Gaga day? That's kind of weird . . .

John Doe said...

congrats on exams being over. I know the feeling... its amazing! lol we had the 4 days off also but our senior ditch day made it 5. If you were a senior without a 5th and 6th period then you got 6 days off (Thursday-Wednesday)