Today I experienced hail. It was rather random. I was waiting for a light to turn green, and my car was then assaulted by hail. It was even a sunny spot. I have no idea where it came from.
The storms are done now, so I can go back to enjoying my California winter.
Oh, by the way, East Coast, these storm systems suck. Enjoy.
7 comments:
I hope those storm systems come our way. I would love some hail or a descent rainfall.
Elkridge, MD
You're really going to love those winters in New Haven.
Yeah I know what you are talking about we get rain for flooding, hail and tornadoes (all in the same day) in Iowa and there is a 100% chance for all of that this year
Right now it's snow and ice and fog too
Ugh tell us about it. haha. glad you're doing well.
Ew. Ray, that would suck. I would take 5 days of downpours over 28 days of ugliness any day. At least the downpours were kinda dramatic, even if they did cut power occasionally.
California has by far the best weather ever... in my opinion! (been there)
Enjoy the season!
Haha I disagree, I love rain :p
in my home town, you can expect everything any time of the year, we were in the middle of summer when hailstorm hitted uslast year.
Post a Comment