Saturday, January 2, 2010

200 Posts!


Hurray!

This is my 200th post, and I've been blogging for just under 6 months now. Wow. I feel accomplished.

I want to thank all my readers. This blog would not be what it is without you. I try to use this blog to engage in conversation with my readers, and I hope that you all feel like you're a part of these posts and even my life. Blogging has been a great release for me, and I am glad that I have all of you to turn to for advice.

I've made so many great friends in the blogging world, and I'm really happy to be a part of this community. I won't list all the people I've talked with and who have commented on my blog because the list is too long and you all know who you are. Once again, I want to thank you all for your advice and guidance in the past 6 months.

8 comments:

tqe | Adam said...

Congratulations on the milestone. I hope you make it to 300...

Keep up the good work!

Steevo said...

Good Show!

naturgesetz said...

It's been encouraging to hear your story, enjoyable to exchange thoughts with you, and a privilege to make suggestions. I hope you'll let us know how things go as you prepare for and undertake your college studies.

Aek said...

Congrats on 200, keep it up. :-P

Seth said...

Congrats!!

Aaron said...

You awesome possum!! :)

J said...

Another great Yalie, Dean Acheson, wrote that his father, a preacher, encouraged his children to "be something and someone". That is what we ask of you, not for our sakes, but for your own.

Steven Lester said...

No, for our sakes too!

Please, "Jason", keep sending us letters about your journey to come. You maintain a truly great blog, yet another of your many accomplishments, I'm sure. You're just that way. You can't help yourself.