Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gayest Figure Skater Ever

My friends showed me this figure skater: Johnny Weir. He's pretty much the most flamboyant figure skater in the world, but he's very good. Below is his most recent performance, in which he skates to Lady Gaga's Poker Face:




He's kinda cute, but not in a dateable sort of way. I felt like a pedophile when I Google Image'd him.

15 comments:

xXxJoshuaxXx said...

ONE OF THE FINEST ASSES I HAVE EVER SEEN LOL

Anonymous said...

I had no idea he was gay :)

Jason Carwin said...

Lol. I think my gardar went off the charts when he started dancing.

Anonymous said...

What male figure skater is not gay?

cvn70 said...

Jason

A pedophile that is being a bit tough on your self. How are teh test going. Hope all is ok
cya soon

take care and be safe

bob

J said...

Hey,Jason,he's legal. And with those eyes, moves,and butt you'd be crazy not to want him.

Aek said...

I'd . . . be surprised if he weren't gay. o_O

I never liked men's figure skating much. Doubles is pretty nice though. :-P

Jason Carwin said...

Bob, the tests have been going well. The first two days were my easy days. I dont think I've even had a real final, but I did screw up something on my Art History final. My teacher chose the most ambiguous fresco for us to identify.

Tomorrow is my Math and Physics day. It won't be fun.

J said...

What, pray tell, makes a fresco ambiguous?

Tyler said...

that was really skillful O_O

and ya, a pretty nice ass from what i can tell :P

Steevo said...

Pedophile? More like a horned up teenager. You go Jason!

Johnny is an amazing athlete! Perfect combination of strength and beauty.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=100114/JohnnyWeir

I think he is doing a lot to dispel myths and stereotypes. The term flamboyant is so overused.

"flamboyant BUT good"?

How about expressive and impressive?

Made me think of Da Vinci's David. And reminiscent of Nureyev*.


Google it!

J said...

Steevo is right. I thought about Nureyev as I watched Weir's You Tube videos. And Weir speaks fluent Russian. Check out his message to the mothers of Russia, wearing a fur hat.

B said...

OMG, he's really amazing and soooooo talented, and I love this song :)

Pilgrim said...

Why, he´s your age! Propz Pilgrim

tgrade5 said...

Johnny Weir is over 23; he's been popular with photographers, since he was 19.
So, yes, it's legal to admire, love, and even lust for Johnny Weir !!!