Let's play a game. It's called Who's Hotter? Remember, you can click on the picture for a bigger image. Vote in the comments please.
Starting with the guys:
Rupert Grint (Ron Weasly)

And now the Girls:
Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)

Fleur Delacour

Now, I am a gay guy, but I personally think that Emma Watson is like a thousand times hotter than Daniel Radcliffe or Ron Weasley.
Also, I couldn't think of another chick from Harry Potter who even comes close to Emma Watson, so I had to put her up against Fleur. Fleur is supposed to be a Veela, so she is supposed to be incredibly beautiful. I still think Emma beats her.



8 comments:
Daniel is soooooo much hotter!!! Have you not seen his pixx for "Equos"!? way HAWT!!! Call me crazy but,Rupert does have a certain something (it's the rd hair!)
both of the guys are ok but harry is better.
oh ya, I would agree on Harry being hotter than Ron. I just think Emma is absolutely smoking. She look so classy compared to the other two.
Ok. I will give ya' that. Emma is very classy.
Hermione > Fleur
Harry > Ron
Hermione >> all. XD
In the solo pic, Dan looks almost scary. Rupert has a certain naive charm. Emma looks fine. In the group shot, Dan has pulled ahead IMO,and Rupert is a distant third.
Maybe you're bi. :)
Daniel is waaaaaaaay hotter. And so is Emma Watson compared to that Vela girl.
Post a Comment