I had an interesting day at work last night. This was at the pool with the older people. The pool is actually a club that is situated right on along the beach and has 2 pools, 2 jacuzzis, barbecues, steam and sauna, and many tables.
It was one of the busiest nights I've ever seen. We had to bring out extra tables and chairs. I think the count was 172 people for the night. Despite that, the pool was relatively empty. Mostly people stayed in the jacuzzis, which I am not responsible for.
However, that doesn't mean the night was easy. First of all, because of the low number of people in the pool, I was always bored. Also, a pack of teenage guys decided to hop in the pool and break every rule possible and then talk back to me when I told them to stop.
First, I noticed that they were hanging on the lane lines, which we don't allow because it stretches them out. Just as I got up to yell at them, one of the guys decides it would be a good idea to sit on the lane line. I told them not to sit/hang on the lane lines, and the guy claims he wasn't sitting on the lane line. I am up there just thinking, “Oh, the lane line is just submerged under 2 feet of water on it's own free will and you're just floating above it. Bullshit!” He thinks I'm some sort of idiot. I hate these stupid teen guys. They were also harassing the other lifeguard. What jerks.
None of them were good looking, in case you all were wondering. Serves them right. I don't think stupid people like them deserve to have looks.
A group of 2 guys and 2 girls were jumping off the diving board for about 1 hour. One of the guys was really really good. He did double front flips, double back flips, gainers, and whatever else you can think of.
He wasn't terribly good looking. He had strange white hair. I suspect the hair was turned white because of so much time in pool water because I know other people who have suffered the same fate. I think if I had hair that white, I would wear it like Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter. :D
Oh, and the second guy was super hot, but he spent most of his time in the water. He had this other friend who was also really hot, but he spent most of his time at a table with his girlfriend. Why is it that the straight guys are always the hottest?
Then, to top everything off, a member of the club brought in 13 guests. I saw them walk down, and my first thought was “holy shit, it's like an army is coming down the steps.”
When I took my break, I asked my manager what was the deal with that party, and he informed me that the member had brought about 10 college football quarterbacks. Turns out that this guy used to run a Nike camp, and every year he has the quarterbacks that taught his camp down for dinner.
Now, this would have been a lot cooler if I watched football. Still, I thought it was pretty exciting. Those are big name people down at our club. It felt very Hollywood.
So, some of the girls down at the club were wearing the sluttiest bathing suits. One chick was wearing a bikini designed to look like a bra. I wonder what sort of message she was trying to send with that. On top of that, her top didn't match her bottom. That was a tad annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment