My Internet is broken...again. We have cox digital cable and now our tv is broken along with the internet. On top of that, cox says they can't send someone out until Friday afternoon! We called Thursday night and they can't send someone until friday afternoon? That's absurd. You'd think that a company that provides television, internet, and phone services would be a little quicker responding. Isn't their motto "your friend in the digital age"? They aren't a very good friend if they leave you stranded without TV or Internet for 3 days.
This was sent from my iPhone. I have written yesterday's and today's blog post, and I will publish them tonight or tommorrow. I will probably find an Internet cafe and publish it from there.
2 comments:
Sounds like 'Comcast" where i live! I am soooo thankful my laptop uses an AirCard and we have wi-fi where i work.
Hope all is up and working soon!
Jason
Hi and welcome to the blogworld and our little corner. If you would like some help and ideas on getting some more followers sendme an email at at2rjm@live.com and i will be glad to help you out
saw you on my friend peter's blog, my blog is http://ridngthewave.blogspot.com/ hope to hear from you. Im going to link you btw
take care and be safe
bob
Post a Comment