Good morning, Jason. How are you today? I hope you are having a good day, with weather as nice as ours. The air is dry, temperature about 70°F, with a pleasant breeze. As James Russell Lowell (I think) wrote, "What is so rare as a day in June? Then, if ever, come perfect days." But June was so cool and rainy that they had to give us the perfect day now.
4 comments:
Hey!
Hey how's it going?
Good morning, Jason. How are you today? I hope you are having a good day, with weather as nice as ours. The air is dry, temperature about 70°F, with a pleasant breeze. As James Russell Lowell (I think) wrote, "What is so rare as a day in June? Then, if ever, come perfect days." But June was so cool and rainy that they had to give us the perfect day now.
Cheers!
Hey Jason!
Post a Comment