Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back!

And ew... I have school today.

Thankfully, tonight is a no-homework night for Seniors. I guess we have some meeting tonight.

And today is "Classy Day" for the Seniors. I'm wearing black slacks with a black Hugo Boss shirt and a pink tie. Thank you, Mean Girls for the concept of wearing pink on Wednesdays.

7 comments:

B said...

How was the skiing? :P Did you have great time?

cvn70 said...

Jason

good to se you back. hope to see you on MSN soon. What if you dont own anything pink lol

take care and be safe

bob

John Doe said...

I havnt done the pink on wednesday in forever! going to do that next week lol

John Doe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Doe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Pink, in gentle moderation, is classy and ace for boys. So there.

Do you do falling over when you ski? I never have so I would.

Jason Carwin said...

I've been skiing for a long time, so I don't fall much, but I still fall occasionally. I love skiing. It's so much fun.