Friday, February 26, 2010

Mean Girls Status Day

Today is the day when thousands of people my age will update their facebook status to reflect awesome Mean Girls quotes. My status changed many times:


Regina George is flawless

Sorry, we only carry sizes 1, 3, and 5. You could try Sears.

Your face smells like peppermint

Your hair must've taken hours, and it looks *really* pretty.

We should totally just *stab* Caesar!

And none for Gretchen Wieners.

I wanna lose three pounds.

Somebody wrote in that book that I'm lying about being a virgin because I use super-jumbo tampons...but I can't help it if I've got a heavy flow and wide set vagina.



The best part was my friends would comment on my status updates with the continuation of the quote. Of course, I did the same for their status updates. :)

4 comments:

Aek said...

o_O? . . . Ok then . . .

*Slowly backs away* Lol.

Earl Grey said...

So, you have your cousins, and then you have your first cousins, and then you have your second cousins...

or perhaps

And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle, so that Man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals.

Jason Carwin said...

Thanks, Earl Grey!

Planetx_123 said...

LOLOLOL Earl Grey! I love that quote-- I almost forgot it :-) that just made my day...

*fetches Mean Girls to watch for the 2342th time*

Steve