The 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics are upon us. Don't forget to watch the opening ceremony tonight at 6:00 Pacific Time.
Here are some events from the Winter Olympics:

Vancouver 2010

Freestyle Skiing

Freestyle Skiing

Downhill

Giant Slalom

Skeleton

Figure Skating
I think my favorite events are downhill skiing and freestyle skiing. I think I'll probably watch some figure skating too.
What are your favorite events?
13 comments:
that girl figure skater looks sorta sexy O.o
Ski Jumping - the original extreme sport. Some of those guys are really cute.
giant slalom is awesome, cant wait.
Back when they showed the olympics, rather than a bunch of human interest fluff, I enjoyed figure skating, downhill and slalom.
@Tyler: That girl is rather attractive, and even I can appreciate that. She's got an awesome body.
@Eye: I also enjoy Giant Slalom.
What? No promotion of Johnny Weir? His reality show on Sundance is a scream. I hope he doesn't choke in competition, because we need this "role model" to push the envelope some more.
all the kinds of skiing
Figure Skating: gay Gay GAY!
Figure skating is hardly gay (according to some ridiculous people who want to butch up the sport...) Its just laughable :P
What did everyone think about the Opening Ceremony? Did we all hate the butchered anthem and get a good laugh out of the failure to light the torch?
I thought it was great overall though, kd lang, Ashley MacIssac, Shane Koyczan, the alberta dance crew, were all wonderful, and with Betty Fox carrying the flag.... lurved it. Ugh, so good... much better than that sad display at the end of 2006.
The best act was the kid flying over the prairie. Number 2 was the Northen Lights / constellations / giant bear.
I did not like the kid flying over the prairie. In fact, I think I fell asleep at that point.
My favorite was the first one with the northern lights and the part where the floor "broke apart" into ice blocks. That was fun to watch.
"Figure skating is hardly gay"
I'm sorry, what planet are you from again? It is perhaps the gayest Olympic sport. And it's not really a sport at all - more of a performance. Ask any straight guy.
my fav sports r the ones involving lycra! haha...
Jason... did you get a close up look at the boy flying over the prairie?
A stunning face I thought. Unique and interesting...
http://www.nationalcircusschool.ca/en/actualite/national-circus-school-vancouver-2010-olympic-winter-games
I like the sports where the athlete is airborne.
Post a Comment