
I'm going to start a new series, which will be accessible from a module on the right side of this blog.
Here's how it works:
Whenever I get a “Dear Jason” email asking for advice, I will post it on my blog (with names changed for anonymity) and ask for readers to give feedback. I will also post my response. This way, the person seeking advice will receive information from an entire community of readers instead of just me.
Of course, if you do not want your email posted, you can simply request this in the original email, and I will respect your choice.
P.S. I got the idea for this series from Gay Banker.
5 comments:
am i allowed to steal this? cuz its an amazing idea. if not, ill try and be a person who gives advice on the comments.
Btw, ive been following u lately (via the blog not in real life haha) but just havent been commenting, just so you know. I'm still here and always reading.
I'm glad things are going well for you :) I envy you haha. I'm glad u realize the things u have and that you appreciate them. It makes you unique here in SoCal, thats for sure.
Take care man, I hope all is well. Send an email sometime if u ever wanna talk (unlikely, but worth a shot eh?)
;)
Hugs,
Landyn
Interesting idea. I've seen it before on another blog (not the one you mentioned). I hope it all works out. :-)
Didn't Dear Abby and Ann Landers get ahead this way?
Landyn, you can totally steal the idea. If I did, then why not you? :)
You can expect an email sometime in the near future, just to catch up.
Sounds like the idea I've been doing on my blog, every thursday..
but no problem ;)
Post a Comment