Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


I don't have a Valentine, but whatever. I'm going out with friends and spending a night out. Should be fun.


For those of you that do have Valentines, have fun tonight. :)

6 comments:

Aek said...

Hehe, Happy Single's Awareness Day. :-P

drew said...

Jason, you do have a lot of valentines. it is all of us readers. Enjoy your nite out!!

Anonymous said...

Off topic alert:

http://www.youtube.com/user/spstricky175#p/u/25/DezVPSufGpM

Since you are a Lady Gaga fan...

R. Burnett Baker said...

Have a great Valentine's with friends! That's what I did... lunch with friends eating some tasty Pho'.

Posted a "valentine" poem called "heart" on my blog this morning. I wrote it five years ago when I thought I had a valentine..... oh well......

cheers!!
Rick

midnight said...

Happy Belated Valentines Day :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, your site really interesting, especially the pictures I really love and see the movies,
I recently came across your blog and have been watching movie and looking pictures along.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed your webblog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
you have a good job.
could you share to allow me exchange links your blong i happy put your blog in my blog list ?
Here is my blog http://gayxxxshows.blogspot.com/
and you please put my blog to your blog list if you dont mind me , I do hope you will be kind to
do what i reguest,
Thank you so much for your sharing to me

Regards,

http://gayxxxshows.blogspot.com/