Here are two pictures:
10 of my friends and I met at someone's house to have dinner and hang out before the dance. Here I am preparing to toss the salad. And please, no "tossing salad" jokes. I've heard enough of those from my friends. :)
Here I am with a friend, but the most interesting part is the background, where JUNI!!! from Spy Kids can be seen dancing. The actor (Daryl, or something) goes to a local public school, and a classmate of mine invited him. Fun Fact: He knows every word to Bad Romance.


11 comments:
Hey Carwin: Nice pics. Ur very good looking ;) But I'm sort of confused. I've been following your blog for a few months and in an earlier post you said you're removing your photo from out of your profile due to your concern for privacy issues and not wanting to take the risk of being seen in your blog.
After reading your reasoning for removing your profile pic is what led me to not reveal my facial features in my blog, but rather using photos of me from the back only.
But now today I see you have full facial pics of yourself in your blog. Do you now feel more comfortable posting pics of yourself on the internet and into your blog?
You are aware I'm sure that pics that are posted online never go away. Even after you delete them, somebody somewhere still has them stored in their computer. Not me. I'm not that weird. But somebody will keep them and who knows what they'll do with them.
How do I know this? Well, about 2 years ago I posted a pic of a friend of mine online. About a week later I deleted it. But even today I still see the pic of my friend posted in different gay websites. Even though I deleted the pic, somebody saved it and now it's circulating throughout the internet. And that's why I'm now very careful about posting pics of me or pics of my friends online. FYI.
The concern I have is not about ppl seeing my picture, my concern is about classmates stumbling upon this blog and realizing who wrote it.
My reasoning goes as follows:
A classmate that stumbles upon this blog will see the picture and description and decide who the author is. If I have a picture of myself in the icon, then it will be obvious who wrote this.
A classmate that stumbles onto this blog and decides to research who wrote it will easily figure out that I am the author, even if I removed all the pictures.
In conclusion, I removed my picture from the icon in order to prevent casual visitors from realizing who wrote it. I am banking on the fact that none of my classmates would bother to research this blog enough in order to figure out who wrote it.
Thus, I don't mind occasional pics in posts. I just want to make sure the About Me and icon picture are sufficiently vague.
I don't know tossing salad jokes (nor did I know some existed) so you wont get any from me
Andy is right you are good looking and that 2nd pic made me laugh
Glad you had fun though
You're a good looking guy ;-)
JASON!!! This is soooo nice... I am so happy that you had a wonderful time :)... u and ur friends are such a good bunch ^__^.
would have loved to see a snapshot when the salad was in air (being tossed)...
Great shots, and certainly nothing to hide. You've been so circumspect in what you publish that there's probably no danger now in displaying all your photos.
omg you're so adorable! hope u had a great time XD
-Oliver
Hey Jason as I said earlier your pics are hawt and you're blog is fun to read.
I don't mean to be a pain in the arse, but I don't follow your logic in removing your profile pic out of concern that some of your classmates might stumble onto your blog and realize you're the author.
Let's examine this closer. The title of your blog is Carwin's Closet. The name posted in your profile is Jason Carwin. And now you've posted 2 pics of you front and center in your blog. Now if I was a friend of yours and I happened to stumble across this blog and see the pics, the first thing I would say is, "Hey that's Jason Carwin!" And then I would look around the blog and see the URL is Carwins Closet and the author shown in the about me is who?? Yup it's Jason Carwin. Granted I'm not the smartest person in the world. There's tons of people smarter than me, including you Jason. But, if I can put 2+2 together then the logical conclusion would be the following . . . . Pics of Jason are in this blog. Jason Carwin's name is the person in the about me section and the blog URL is Carwin's Closet. Logical conclusion? Pics of Jason, About me Jason Carwin, blog URL, Carwin's Closet . . . this is Jason Carwin's blog.
Sorry to sound like a alarmist, but I'm only trying to follow your reasoning for deleting your profile pic while at the same time posting 2 huge pics of you on the first page of your blog.
bfn,
Andy
Oh, I should probably mention here that Jason Carwin is a pen name.
I think every name and (sometimes) location on this blog has been changed.
glad you had fun! School dances at my school usually suck... I got the reasoning of the whole pics thing. it makes sense.
You look quite tall, which makes the huge excavations in which you stood seem even larger still.
I am sure that the salad was tossed by your perfectionist hands so well and so expertly that with one mighty movement of your arms the fixins' were tossed higher than your head only to fall into a kind of mathematical formulaic matrix as if you were in a cartoon-like environment and each piece of lettuce or whatever was alive and eager to find its proper place.
And My God, you have perfect teeth too!
Post a Comment