Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break

Woah, I'm back

Ok, I'm on Spring Break now, so let me quickly recap everything that's happened:

1) I went to Disneyland on Thursday. I had school that day and the following day, so I had to go after school. It was tons of fun, but quite crowded.

2) I went again to Disneyland on Monday for a friend's birthday. Less crowded. I spotted at least 6 gay people, and 2 of them were really really hot. Disneyland is like the ideal proving ground for gaydar.

3) I hung out with friends and did random stuff.

4) I became obsessed with the music from Wicked, even though I've never seen the musical.

5) I lost my driver's license and then had to go to the DMV to get a replacement. The DMV opened at 9:00. I showed up at 8:20. The line wrapped around 2 sides of the building by the time I got there, and it wrapped around the entire building at least once by the time the place opened. Yay for government offices.

Before I part, I want to leave you with a Text From Last Night that I particularly enjoyed:

(440):
I did my dad and i had to keep going back there to pick up coffee
(1-440):
please read the first 4 words of that text and consider punctuation

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the amusement parks. I am lucky to live in an area where there are a lot of them.

punctuation...really need it or everything changes. That is one reason really old writings so hard to adapt to modern time.

Best wishes, Scottie

Aek said...

Sounds like you had fun during your Spring Break. But what, no pics? :-P

And yes, punctuation makes a world of difference.

HMG said...

Yeah Disneyland is awesome no matter what age you are! Also one of my favorite songs from Wicked is "Dancing Through Life", it is just so awesome and how I felt my freshman year, but the music for Wicked is only so great, to get the full awesomeness of Wicked you NEED to see it.
HMG

Anonymous said...

You can go see Wicked in New York on a weekend once you're at Yale! I believe it's only a rather cheap 2-hour train ride away.

Jason Carwin said...

HMG, I recently fell in love with Dancing Through Life. What a great song!

John Doe said...

haha that was funny (the TFLN). Oh and i fell in love with rent songs. =p H&M is another great spot to spot the gays lol Spring break here as well. Loving ever night of it.

Stephen Chapman said...

It's almost time for the next "5 on the fifth". As usual, anyone is welcome to take part. You can either take 5 random pictures of anything that happens to you on the 5th of April (or the days leading up to it) or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, I am going for 2 theme options... Spring and/or Bank Holiday weekend.


I hope that you will play!

Stephen

http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/2010/04/its-coming.html

cvn70 said...

Jason

SO what have u been doing since lol I hope easter was a nice time

take care and be safe

bob

John Doe said...

i miss reading your blogs. =[ whats been going on with you lol

Anonymous said...

one month no post

at least say BOO!

Chawny said...

Hey Carwin. Awesome blog man! I started blogging a few days back. Check it out
www.kindagayhey.blogspot.com
Thanks =)
Asch

TY69 said...

did you die or move into a witness protection custody???

v1b2n3m4 said...

hey dude you ok? what's going on?

HMG said...

Hey Jason, I am guessing, wait *checks Skype*, yeah guessing though you are just finishing you exams or just started your backpack trip. I hope everything goes well for you and have fun and get as much out if the experience as you can and live with nature, be like the guy from "Into the Wild" just don't die.
I hope everything is going amazingly for you,
Robert

Anonymous said...

Jason's new blog:
http://niczilla17.blogspot.com/

midnight said...

Hi hi Jason.....been a while since I commented. Took a breather from reading blogs since I was getting overdosed on them.

WOW....that sucked about the wait for getting a new license. Is it always a line like that? I renewed mine a few days ago and I was in and out in about 45 minutes. That was utterly amazing since it can be that long just to get a number.

Hugs.....

midnight

Anonymous said...

台湾辣妹视讯 , 美女视频同城交友 , 美女裸体视频聊天网站 , 美女激情聊天室 , 网爱吧视频娱乐 , 免费视频交友聊天室 , 美女主播 , 真人互动视频直播网站 , 午夜激情视频聊天室 , 在线视频语音聊天室