Friday, July 23, 2010

What To Do Next

Hi Everybody,

As you may have noticed, I have been inactive for a remarkably long time, and I didn’t even bother to say goodbye. I sincerely apologize for disappearing for so long and not saying anything about it. I didn’t mean to ignore you. Rather, I was, and still am, unsure of what I want to do next.

I stopped blogging for several reasons which I will now list.

1) Privacy: Not to sound arrogant, but my blog was becoming rather popular, and I feared that somebody from my life would discover it. Even though I am already out, I would not feel comfortable having people from my life reading what I write on this blog. The purpose of this blog was to have a private outlet where I could seek advice from anonymous individuals on the internet.

2) Laziness. Need I say more?

3) Lack of Material: To be honest, I hardly know what to write anymore. I can’t think of anything that might interest my readers or even myself.

Despite these reasons for wanting to stop blogging, I still cannot bring myself to officially say goodbye to this community. Blogging played a very important role in my life, and I don’t want to see that go away. At present, I am seriously considering coming back to blogging, but I still need to face the above issues. I’ll keep you posted as to what I decide.

8 comments:

Austin said...

Well, we'll be here whenever you decide.

naturgesetz said...

I'm glad the blog has served a good purpose. I'd certainly be happy to hear of any of your further experiences that you want to share, particularly about your college career. But as Austin said, whatever you decide will be fine.

Nigel said...

You've done a good job so far, Jason. Your writing style is phenomenal. I don't know what direction you're going to take your blog in, but I really hope that you continue. You're a great writer, keep on doing it regardless if it's on a blog or not.

Aek said...

Well either way, we wish you the best!!

Oliver said...

you're not dead :D

Dzyan said...

Was worried about you a whole long ago until Ty was kind enough to explain you were doing fine, also number one and two are completely understandable, number 1 though, that you should feel good about blogging, hope to see you soon on the internets :)

Love
me

Pierre said...

Thanks for this,
Its good to have you back :)

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 真爱旅舍 , 伴游网 , 美女激情交友聊天社区