My friends and I had an open discussion about the problem of secrets dividing the group. I think it went very well. We came up with some ways to address the issue and prevent this from happening again. The biggest thing: Just be honest with each other. If you feel excluded, speak up. If you feel insulted, speak up.
2) I discovered that the Nina Simone song “Ain't Got No” comes from the musical Hair. I love this song, and this discovery just about blew my mind.
3) I went shopping in Santa Monica yesterday. It was fun, but a few of my friends suffered from shopping fatigue, which was a bit annoying because I didn't get as much done as I wanted to.

3 comments:
Jason
Speaking up is something most peole just dont do for one reason or another
Shopping fatigue, i just dont shop that much myself lol
take care and be safe
bob
If you get a chance to see the revival of "HAIR" which is now on Broadway, go - it's wonderful. I saw it 40 years ago and it's much better now and just as relevant. I asked a guy your age at intermission how he liked it - "awesome!" he replied. Plus it's all about friendship.
Hi my name is Abi, I am the webmaster of the blog www.abigay.com want to exchange links with our blog, is it possible? Reply me please, thanks.
Post a Comment