1) I decided not to attend Yale. Instead, I will be attending a different east coast ivy. And no, it’s not Harvard. ew. :D The good news is that my school is very gay friendly and is in a gay friendly area, and I’m really excited about it.
2) I went on a 3-week long backpacking course with my school. This was my senior trip and took place between exams and graduation. The trip was amazing, and I had the best group I could hope for. The trip also included a 3-day solo with minimal amounts of food. We were not permitted to take books or a tent with us, and it was a very reflective experience for me. I wrote many many pages in my backpacking journal, and I might share some of my musings/ravings from solo time on this blog.
3) I went to China for 2 weeks. My friend’s family was going, and several friends and myself got invited to tag along. We went to Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and I had an incredible time.
6 comments:
columbia? :P
1. Cool, though I wonder why you decided to go elsewhere after you originally had your sights set on Yale.
2. Sounds interesting. Would love to hear more. :-)
3. SO JEALOUS!! >.<
My Dad went to Dartmouth (Class of 1930). He never went back until his 25th reunion, but after that he returned to his class's mini-reunion every year until he died. A few years later, my mother passed on to me the announcement for the Alumni College which was held during the summer. It was a great experience. The campus is gorgeous! (President Eisenhower, when he visited exclaimed, "Now this is what a college should look like.) The profs are great. And the camaraderie is wonderful. I'm sure you'll love it, and for the rest of your life you will look back on it is the greatest four years you ever had, if that's where you've chosen to go instead of Yale. ;)
Ithaca is also in one of the most beautiful areas on earth, IMO.
Welcome back Jason! Wondered what was going on. Somebody mentioned Ithaca which I guess means Cornell and I think it's a good place and I know profs there. So is Princeton, though I would still have gone for Yale cos I love it.
Best wishes!
I just noticed that you rematerialized. Glad to see it. I also suspect you will attend Columbia, because there is no greater city than NYC, and no one there gives a damn with whom you care to sleep. As for privacy, it's time to relax. High school is behind you, your folks have your back, and it's high time you lived.
成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天 , 成人情色聊天
Post a Comment